HTML is a language that provides a means to create structured documents by denoting structural semantics for text such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, quotes and other items.
HTML 5 is being developed as the next major revision of HTML. This code can now be used for new functions that can benifit developers and internet users.
HTML5 introduces a number of new elements and attributes.
Follow the link to continue.. http://www.focus.com/images/view/11905/
Are you interested in HTML 5 and what’s coming down the pipeline but haven’t had time to read any articles yet? Brad Neuberg has put together an educational Introduction to HTML 5 video that goes over many of the major aspects of this new standard, including:
- Web vector graphics with the Canvas tag and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- The Geolocation API
- HTML 5 Video
- The HTML 5 Database and Application Cache
- Web workers
In the video we also crack open the HTML 5 YouTube Video prototype to show you some of the new HTML 5 tags, such as nav, article, etc. It’s chock full of demos and sample source code.
Some useful HTML5 Tutorial that will help you learn
- How to Make an HTML5 iPhone App
- Coding A HTML 5 Layout From Scratch
- HTML 5 and CSS 3: The Techniques You’ll Soon Be Using
- Have a Field Day with HTML5 Forms
- Touch The Future: Create An Elegant Website With HTML 5 And CSS3
- How to Make All Browsers Render HTML5 Mark-up Correctly – Even IE6
- HTML 5 Cheat Sheet
- HTML 5 Visual Cheat Sheet
- HTML5 Canvas Cheat Sheet
- HTML 5 Pocket Book